Commercial Roof Maintenance
In order to ensure years of maximum use and to make good use of your warranty plan, we recommend a yearly maintenance inspection. This is what you can expect in a Westmoreland inspection:
- A visual inspection will be done on all coping trim.
- A visual inspection will be done on all roof seams and fasteners.
- A visual inspection will be done on all roof curbs.
- Drain covers are cleaned off and any loose material or debris on the roof will be cleaned off and disposed of (up to 1% of the complete roof area).
- Gutters will be cleaned out. Debris in box gutters will include up to 1% of total roof area.
- Photos and a report will be sent to the building owner.