This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Westmoreland Commercial Roofing.
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
- What information we collect;
- With whom it is shared;
- How it can be corrected;
- How it is secured;
- How policy changes will be communicated; and
- How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to provide a service quote and/or job.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information.
Our website does not ask for nor collect any sensitive information (such as credit card data).
The information we do collect via this website, such as your name, phone number, and email address is only used by the owner or employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g, billing or customer service).
A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us track your visit and what website pages you visit. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
* Automatically log the browser’s domain name, and IP address. This information is collected solely for statistical purposes and is not used to identify individuals.
* Personally identifiable information such as visitor’s name, telephone number, postal address and email address are technically impossible for the traffic counter to collect and no attempt is made to do so. The information that is recorded consists of the date and time of visit, ip address, browser (e.g. Firefox 61, Chrome), operating system version (e.g. Windows 10, iOS), screen resolution (e.g. 1920×1080, 375×667), referring link, the current page url and the current page title.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Notification of Changes
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without notice by posting the changes to our Web site.
Westmoreland Commercial Roofing is not responsible for the use or misuse of any information on this site. Furthermore this site is for information only and should be used only as such. This web site is in no way legally binding Westmoreland Commercial Roofing or its users or site visitors to any services, contracts, payments, or transfer of property. Users of this site may gather information from this site to request services from Westmoreland Commercial Roofing by other means and not thru this web site.